I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
I WANT MY RUBY SLIPPERS!

brendalove@gmail.com

I am going to turn over a new leaf. I hereby promise not to be paranoid anymore. OF COURSE President Bush loves us. Each and every one. OF COURSE He would never, ever abuse His power. We should never question Him, because He moves in ways the likes of us will never be able to understand anyway. Of course, once the ACLU is labeled as an "enemy combatent" and jailed, and then Stew gets jailed for just being Stew, I shall visit him every two weeks and bring him some of that soup he likes. I will try to get him out of jail by following the Pot-Holed Tar Road (a.k.a. I-95) up to the Washington City to visit Bush, the Great and Bushy, and beg for Stew's release and we'll make a reality TV show from it.
Brenda as "Dorothy"
Wordnerd as "Scarecrow"
Ryan as "Tin Man"
Greg as "The Lion"
Lacy as "Toto"
Judy as "The Good Witch"
Ann Coulter as "The Bad Witch"
Liberal Tree Hugger as "That Tree in the Forest"
Pete Doherty as "The Poppy Field".......LOL!

Will the gang persuade Bush the Great and Bushy to recognize Stew's habeas corpus rights and release him from jail? Let's hope so....because
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE GEORGIA!"
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE GEORGIA!"