I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, October 26, 2006
GET YOUR VOTE ON EARLY

brendalove@gmail.com

Voting time is almost here! To help you practice, you can cast a special vote right here, today and now.

The issue? I have a research paper to write for school. We can choose something we are interested in to write about. I have narrowed my choices down to two:

1. The History of Halloween vs. Organized Religion.

2. The History of the Writ of Habeas Corpus and Why the Current Suspension is Damaging to
Our Country.

Yes, both are serious contenders, no kidding around. Obviously both subjects are a current thang right now and I've had both on my mind. There's loads of info out there on each subject. So your duty is to vote what you think I should write the paper on.