I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, September 14, 2006
PROFESSORS AND DEAD ROCK STARS

brendalove@gmail.com

I went to my Wednesday class and it was good too. The instructor is a nice lady who seems funny and interesting. It seems like I lucked out on instructors this semester.....a totally hot guy on Mondays and a funny and interesting lady on Wednesdays. Whoda thunk that higher education could actually rock?

I think I am going to start back blogging on the weekends because I can already tell that I am probably going to miss some during the week. So put me back on your weekend reading achedule.

And now I leave you to ponder my latest dead rock star obsession:

I've read too many RIP Syd articles. I got into Pink Floyd heavily in my senior year of high school. I feel the need to go back and re-explore.