I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
ON THE RUN

brendalove@gmail.com

This is truly a blog entry on the run. I started school last night and let me just tell you first thing....my Monday instructor.....he is HOT! I am crushing very hard on him. He's perfect, absolutely perfect.....which means he's probably gay or otherwise emotionally unavailable to me. How am I supposed to concentrate on Egyptian hieroglyphics when there are dimples flashing and he looks so good in those dress slacks? Plus, the guy seems to know everything about everything, I can just sit back and enjoy the view and get a degree in the process. You couldn't ask for more. Can't wait to see what Wednesday holds in store.

The only bad thing is this teacher has been told that our school night ends at 10 o' freakin' clock at night!!!! While the rest of us are protesting 9:00! I hope its 9:00....it was all I could do last night to just come home and die. 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. is a long time to be anywhere. But, I knew what I was getting into.

Okay, gotta run and get ready! Love you all and I'm going to try to make blog rounds either today or tonight!