I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Brendalove@gmail.com

All I can say, folks, is keep stopping by and checking.....like a tsunami, an update could happen around here at ANY TIME!

I found myself having to do some waiting around the other day and I picked up a stray magazine to amuse myself. I'm pretty sure it was a TIME magazine, but don't quote me on that. But Lo and Behold, there was a whole article in this magazine about blogging. It told all about the blogging phenomenon and how anyone can do it. It also gave tips about keeping a good blog. (The number one rule was to UPDATE REGULARLY.) But it also revealed that the best, most popular blogs were about one subject only. In other words, you should keep a political blog, a sewing blog, a book review blog, etc. and keep it at that.

No wonder I'm not getting famous, people! My blog is about absolutely everything....yet nothing at all! I guess you could say its about the subject of ME, that's pretty boring! Yet, its all I can write about with any authority. Sure, I know other things, but not enough to keep a whole blog on. I can see me with a political blog:
Sept 18 - Bush sucked today.
Sept 19 - Bush really sucked today!
Sept 20 - Bush, still sucking.

Maybe I should get a blog makeover. The theme of my blog is kind of like "her own little world". Maybe I should make it more like "her slow descent into schizophrenic madness". And if you send your email address, I could send you a little chart where you can plot the progress of the slow descent, kind of like those hurricane tracking maps.

So what do you think makes a good blog?