I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, August 27, 2006
MY HEAD! MY HEAD!

brendalove@gmail.com

I went to get my hair done on Saturday and I decided to get a permanent so I could roll my hair and have a little more body to it.

Oh my God. D-i-s-a-s-t-e-r.

I looked just like Bon Jovi circa 1986. Or Duff from Guns n' Roses circa 1991. I tried rolling it on the hot curlers and....oh my God, it was even worse. And I was very scared, because it looked frazzled and cooked to the root. I was going to HAVE to get something done...more hair would have to be cut....and I had already made up my mind I was going to have to go "lesbian chic".

Luckily for the salon I am easy-going and not prone to panic, as many women I know are. Seriously, this was hollerin' screamin' suing hair. I called my hair stylist and told her I needed an appointment FIRST THING Tuesday...because they don't work on Mondays. I was already planning to call in sick on Monday but my stylist said to meet her at the salon and I took her right up on that. When she saw me...I said hello and she's like..."you're going to need some more of that cut off" and I'm like "yeaaaah...."

But somehow she did it. Thank goodness my hair was pretty long to begin with. She was able to cut in more layers and she put some kind of perm damage treatment on it and it looks fine. Its shoulder length, a little bit shorter than I wanted but at this point I DON'T CARE. My hair grows fast so everything is going to be okay.