I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
BAD LUCK SCHLEPROCK STRIKES AGAIN!

brendalove@gmail.com

I am on a roll. Last night I was laying on my bed, writing my deepest most innermost emo thoughts in my journal when I fell asleep. While in my dream world I must have been called upon to avenge the entire planet....because I kicked and rolled and generally raised hell. How do I know I did this? Because when I fell asleep, my pen fell to the bed and the ink ended up all over my sheets and all over me. I managed to get the ink off of me but I don't know what's going to happen with the sheets.

I think I am going to spend the rest of this week just sitting in front of the TV, not moving an inch. At least until Ernesto shows up and knocks my power out for 7 freaking days. I already know its going to hit North Carolina....because I don't really have a lot of disposable income at this moment to prepare properly. And that's just the way my luck has been running.