I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, August 24, 2006
ALIENS HAVE THE WORST LUCK

Brendalove@gmail.com



Leave it to Tom Cruise to go and get himself booted from his Paramount contract right when I decide to take a blogging vacation. I can't believe they actually kicked him out on his Top Gun ass.

You know, people having misfortune usually makes me feel sad and compassionate....what is it about this man that makes me go "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" That's not very nice. But it feels so right.

So now the world waits with baited breath for Suri Cruise photos. I've heard all kinds of crazy theories....everything from Suri Cruise is really African American to that Suri Cruise has never existed and Tom will be announcing that Suri has died in order to win public sympathy. What will happen next?