I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, July 23, 2006
BUTCH WALKER COMES BACK TO TOWN!

Brendalove@gmail.com

Tonight (well, really last night by now), Butch Walker came back to town. We had a blast and Butch had an extremely large crowd eating out of the palm of his hand, as usual. Sparkle and I got to meet him, it was very cool. You couldn't ask to meet a nicer, more polite rocker. Well, here's a few pics....with more to come tomorrow, as I am really tired, my eyeballs hurt, and I'm feeling menstrual. Watch out!

Butch Walker and the Let's Go Out Tonights rockin' the casbah


Butch jumped out in the audience like he always does, but there was SECURITY GUYS at this place and they almost had a cow when he did it. I was laughing my ass off at them! We wanted to pat them on the back and say "take it easy, dudes, he knows what he's doing."


Awwwww......Sparkle loves him so much and she got to tell him tonight. Nicest. dude. ever. Thanks for a great evening, Butch and being so cool. And for making my little girl's dreams come true.