I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, June 15, 2006
OH, THE WIND AND THE RAIN

Brendalove@gmail.com

Thanks for the email buddy offers. I'm gonna take you up on it. Expect me in your inbox next Monday.

My grouchiness has reached epic proportions. Today just plain sucked. We got the remnants of good ol' Alberto the Tropical Menace and it was nothing but rain, rain, rain and a bit of wind to go along with it. You know, just enough wind to blow the rain slightly sideways so when you're walking into work the rain can blow in under your umbrella and basically render the umbrella useless. Then you feel slightly DAMP all day...then add in some world-class humidity and you've got a situation on your hands. I know the real reason women burned their bras in the 1960's....they must have been dealing with tropical storms and humidity. Pass the Bic lighter, please.

This morning I woke up face-down on the mattress of my bed and the clock is going "squonk squonk squonk" and I can hear that pouring rain outside. I peek one eye open and it doesn't feel good to have my eye open. Its times like that I would give anything for just a few more hours of sleep. I don't understand why I can't control the world.

Sparkle is sick with a virus, her throat is hurting pretty bad and she's going to have to go to the doctor tomorrow. I think I might have a touch of it....my throat feels tight and I just feel like checking out of life for a day or two. BUT NO, gotta keep going.

However, I have in my possession some Powerball numbers....what if I won? Then I really would CONTROL THE WORLD (like the cartoon characters say it)! Even a coupla hundred bucks would erase all of my self-centered trivial grouchiness and drive the point home of how lucky I am to be alive!!!!!! Winning money has a way of fixing a lot of things.

And finally....I am not convinced that Blogger is totally fixed. I click on blogs and I may or may not get on there...or I just don't get there in a timely manner.