I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
EMAIL BUDDY

Brendalove@gmail.com

I think Sparkle is getting sick. She is complaining of a mild sore throat and some general malaise and fatigue. I'll be watching her pretty closely the next few days. I tend to go a little overboard when sickness strikes. Worry, worry worry.

My during the day email buddy has quit his job.....which means no more email buddy during the day. I might get more work done but its sure going to make the days go by slower. Email buddies are hard to find! Here are the qualifications:
1. Must work the general hours between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. e.s.t. People from other time zones are okay.
2. Must understand that I don't have AIM at work and that I wouldn't use it even if I did. Talk about never getting anything done.
3. Must be able to discuss random topics...anything from today's news to what you ate for dinner last night.
4. Must understand that if you send an email and its an hour or so before it gets answered...that means something came up at work and I'll answer you ASAP. Some days 58 emails might be passed between us...and other days it might only be 3 or 4.
5. Must be able to type just a little more than "OK", "kewl" and "l8ter". However a dissertation is not preferable either.
6. Understands that I cannot cuss in my emails like I do in my blog
because I have work email paranoia. Understands what I mean when
I type words like d*mmit, sh*t, f*ck and p*rn. LOL!

I've had connection to the internets for like 11 or 12 years now and here are the main things I've learned:
- People mostly don't have much to say
- When they do have something to say, they usually say it poorly with
bad spelling.
- People mostly want to just forward emails that get you on Bill Gates'
list to send free money to....or the ones where if you don't forward
them then Jesus isn't going to love you anymore because you have no
time for him.
- the internets are basically a wasteland.

This post is going nowhere so I'll stop now.