I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
BUSY BUSY BUSY

Brendalove@gmail.com

Today has been the busiest day I've had in awhile!

In the wee hours of the morning we had a thunderstorm with lot's o' lightning. The power blinked and knocked my alarm clock out. When I awaken I realize the light coming through my window is lightier than usual. So with a start and a major feeling of dread....I look over at the clock. SHIT! Instead of hitting the snooze forty times, I had to settle for only twenty! Ruined my whole morning.

So I went to work and I worked, worked, worked. At lunchtime I had lunch with my friend Stacy at El Rodeo, a nice Mexican restaurant that is about as authentic Mexican cuisine as you're going to get in these here parts. And it was really authentic today because there was a whole passel of Mexicans in there watching a soccer game on the Latin channel and screaming their heads off.

Then - back to work and I worked a whole bunch some more. On my break I gave out some Avon books. After that, I sneakily paid a couple of bills and got them sent off in the mail. Then I worked an hour of overtime.

Afterwards, I dashed across town for my first Avon meeting. For you people asking about the press-on nail color strips, they gave me a free sample tonight, so I'm gonna try 'em out. The concept is wonderful but....it seems like something that I could mess up very easily, being me and all.

Then I had to screech back to another side of town and pick up Sparkle, who informed me that Snakie needed a mouse. So then it was off to the pet store to snag Snakie some grub. There was no time for feeling guilty, people. I managed to get to the drugstore just before they closed, like 8 minutes away, and pick up some stuff I needed. The guy who had been trying to get a jump start on counting his register wasn't real pleased with me.

So then we rushed home and got Sparkle ready to go spend the night at Meghan's house. And finally, I am home. I'm tired just reading this entry. I'm going to bed....however I must inform you that only one mouse lost his life in the making of this blog entry. EWWWWWW!