I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, May 15, 2006
THE "M" WORD

Brendalove@gmail.com
This is a little meme-thingie that Wordnerd did. She assigned everyone a letter from the alphabet....then you have to name 10 words that start with that letter and tell what the words mean to you. Wordnerd was very good to me, she gave me an easy letter..."M".

Men - so yummy, yet so annoying. Why, here's a bunch of men right now, being manly:



Mastercard - its a beautiful thing when you're in the store. Its the spawn of the devil when the bill arrives.


Mediterranean - Where I would like to go one day on vacation. Because I am convinced Johnny Depp will show up in full pirate's uniform. Oh wait, that's the Caribbean. Close enough.



My Bloody Valentine - one of my favorite bands.


Midol - One of man's greatest inventions


Make-up - ditto.


Margaritas - double ditto.


Maniacal laughter - what usually occurs after margaritas and various other "m" words are ingested.


Moo Goo Gai Pan - something that you feel silly ordering...unless you're Hong Fu or someone.


Mammals - something that hangs around my house in abundance. Well, maybe not THIS much abundance, but close: