I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
LET'S MAKE A DEAL

Brendalove@gmail.com

I have an extra added bonus "M" word (see yesterday's post). That word would be:

M O R T I F I ED

And why am I mortified? Because...somewhere out there....is a Johnny Depp cereal box. And I don't have one. I rushed right out to two stores last night....but no Johnny Depp cereal box. There's plenty of other places to check but I am still about to have a fit.

Must. Have. Johnny Depp. Cereal box.



Just look at him. This man cares whether you get your daily essential vitamins, minerals, plus calcium for strong bones!

So look. If worse comes to worse, will somebody please pick me up a Johnny Depp cereal box and I'll pay you whatever exorbitant price you want...plus shipping and handling! I don't even care if you keep the cereal itself.....unless they're making it out of Johnny Depp's toenail scrapings and beard shavings.

Chances are I'll find one. But I gotta know that somebody has my back on this one.