I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, March 17, 2006
VIBES, MAN, VIBES

brendalove@gmail.com

I want to thank everyone who spared me some good vibes and funny comments yesterday. It really worked......either that or I really DO have magical Dealing With Crazy Woman super-powers!!!! Everything went as well as I could have expected.

I began showing her how to do the report and she sighed, fidgeted and yawned through the whole thing. Then she stood up and announced she was going outside. This means she is going to go sneak a cigarette somewhere. And when she came back, her Other Personality had taken control of the Body. She was suddenly interested in the report, asking a few questions and we actually talked for about 10 minutes, talking just like normal people do!

And when she left, everyone else jumped up and said "SEE! You're the only one that can deal with her!" Apparently they had all been as anxious as I had been and had been listening to see what was going to happen.

Tomorrow could be a whole different story but I think the worst is over. Her training will be ongoing until I leave but she has at least SEEN what's expected of her and it will mostly be dealing with questions from here on out.

The positive vibes thing really does work. If you are ever going through a hard time, ask for others to send you some good thoughts. Maybe its all just a brainwash but I swear I can feel the positivity around me and its like I get energy from it.

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!! I'll be by your blog to check you out.