I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, March 24, 2006
GREAT MOMENTS IN SMIRKING HISTORY

brendalove@gmail.com

I always get the last laugh, somehow or other. And I never have to say or do anything. In fact, I can be relaxing with a good book or slurping on pina coladas at Red Lobster......and out of the blue I am avenged....sevenfold!

After 7 years, numerous arguments and much resentment (especially on my part), my ex-boyfriend and I finally called it quits. That was a good thing.

But he meets some other girl and marries her like six months later.....proudly proclaiming to the world that "he's married now!" (Like any moron can't say "I Do" and sign some papers).

Immediately after the wedding, his new bride "gets laid off" from her job and "can only find part-time work". Ex-boyfriend is now left struggling hard to support his wife and her two kids on his meager salary.

*SMIRK SMIRK*

And speaking of more great moments in the history of smirking.......I am well aware that Duke lost last night. Smirk away!!!
Have a good weekend and see ya on your blog if Blogger isn't being bitchy.