I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, March 23, 2006
FISH -N- TREES

brendalove@gmail.com

What is wrong with Blogger? Its sucking really bad. If you have Blogger comments....well, I tried to comment on your blog. Its enough to make the preacher start cussing.

Here's a couple of things I wanted to share with you:



This is my Japanese maple from last week, when it was in full bloom. I don't think this photo really does justice to how pretty those tiny white/pink blossoms really were. Notice the pleasing curves of the branches. It made me want to put on a kimono and do a tea dance around it....and then go watch some anime.

And say hello to (yes) another new Fishie:



He is so beautiful. His full name is Fish E. Kins. This is the best picture I could get of him but he is my most beautiful fish yet. I love him!