Thursday, February 09, 2006
YOU WATCHED TOO MUCH COURT TV
Guess what I watched this weekend? A full dose of Court TV! Here is a list I made up which I have named:
YOU KNOW YOU'VE WATCHED TOO MUCH COURT TV WHEN:
1. You consider facial reconstruction using a victim's skull to be the ultimate form of art.
Here is King Tut's facial reconstruction. The poor guy could have used a little bit of Chapstick.
2. You just know if you served on a serial murderer's jury, you would never be as idiotic as the jurors on the (insert case name) trial.
3. Dating makes you extremely nervous, as there are all those con men out there who prey on naive divorcees.
4. You realize that if you ever did kill someone, you'd probably never get away with it.
5. You know what a mass spectrometer is.
6. You can identify human hair vs. animal hair under the microscope.
7. Your ultimate female role model is Dayle Hinman.
If Dayle can't solve it, it ain't gettin' solved.
8. You are incredulous that many forensic labs from the 1960's and 1970's didn't refrigerate tissue samples.
9. When studying history, your first thought is "Too bad no one extracted some DNA"
10. Turned loose in a lab, you could probably produce a valid DNA profile on someone.
Posted by email@example.com @ 8:58 AM