I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, February 03, 2006
MY CHAOTIC LIFE CONFIRMED

brendalove@gmail.com

I love these personality thingies. I found this one on Wordnerd's site. As I don't have time to post a link, please go to my "Alternate Universe" section (scroll down on the right) and visit Wordnerd's site.

Its hard to believe someone can tag your personality in 10 unscientific questions or less but the sad but true fact is, I totally agree with this assessment!

You Are 36% Abnormal
You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.
You are at high risk for having a borderline personality. It is very likely that you are a chaotic mess.
You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.
You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.
You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

How Abnormal Are You?
Take the test! And see ya Monday!