I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
ADVENTURES IN DRIVE-THRU

I'm always saying I hate this person or that person.....but if you've gotten to know me through reading my blog, you've probably come to realize that I'm full of crap and I really don't hate anyone for real. However....there are exceptions to every rule:

I thought he was gone for good.....but NOOOOO! He's back! I saw a commercial where he has a SOLO ALBUM.....and I threw up a little bit in my mouth. LOL! Well, I felt really nauseated, anyway. This guy is a tool and his music sucks. Here's a link to his latest adventures in Asshole-ism, if you don't feel like taking MY word for it:
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001612951

Sparkle called before I left work and placed an order for some Bojangles. So I'm at the Bojangle's drive-thru placing the order....and obviously they were having speaker problems, as I had to repeat my order twice. No problem.



After I finished placing my order, there was a moment of silence and then:
That'll be four fift - *SQUONK!*
That's four fi - *SQUONK!*
Total is four fif - *SQUONK!*
Four - *SQUONK!*
By this time, I was gripping the steering wheel for dear life and laughing my ass off! It was one of those laughs where you just squeak helplessly, and when you finally catch a breath you just holler out with laughter. And I couldn't stop. I was ducking down and shielding my face out of embarrassment, like no one standing within 50 yards could hear me shrieking like a banshee. I wish I had more control over myself than that, but good laughs are far and few in between....go ahead and give into it!


The following is a Maxine cartoon. This grouchy old lady is one of my very favorites. Expect a Maxine cartoon every day for awhile. I'm declaring a Maxine-a-thon, if you will: