I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
WHY?

Brendalove@gmail.com


Why is it that a major earthquake happens only a few days ago and already we know the death toll is over 30,000....but we still do not have a definitive death toll from Hurricane Katrina? Has there been a definitive death toll? I've not seen one.....well, I did see a thousand people once but that was about 2 weeks ago. Why are we not allowed to know how many people died? And why is all this tragic stuff happening anyway? I think if one more person tells me that its because the prophecy of the book of Revelations is being fulfilled, I am going to scream.

The headlines today from CNN:
Earthquake death toll tops 30,000
Flooding in eastern states leaves 10 dead
New Orleans officers plead not guilty to beating
Britney pulls bra from Ebay

Yes, all the news that moves the Earth...I don't know why Britney wasn't the TOP story.


Here's is Britney's diamond-encrusted skank bra. I think I see the image of the Pope in it.

Okay, I'm tired and I'm going to bed early. So here's your Halloween Pic of The Day: a ghostly ghoulie haunted house.