I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
MY DAUGHTER THE RAGING CONSERVATIVE

Brendalove@gmail.com



Don't let that innocent little face fool you.

I am a divorced parent. I realize that I have been a very liberal parent through the years. Sparkle has always been free to express herself within the accepted boundaries, which have sometimes been more boundarous than other kids' boundaries in many circumstances. And as you all know, I don't really hold back all that much when expressing myself either. But I do have noble idealizations and a lot of empathy.

I guess I only have myself to blame....but what has happened with my kid??? Sparkle has started a blog and I am just flabbergasted. When did my sweet little girl become such a shockingly opinionated foul-mouthed.....REPUBLICAN?

She wants a link. I don't want to link her. I cringe with every entry she writes. I can't believe she feels the way she feels about things. However, wouldn't it be wrong to edit her? She deserves her freedom of expression like everyone else.

So without further ado....here it is....Sparkle's blog . I'm totally mortified. And Stew is never, ever going to let me live this down.

Gawd. Here's your Halloween Pic of The Day...some boogeying skeletons.