I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, October 23, 2005
MOTHERHOOD BLUES

Brendalove@gmail.com

I am beyond grouchy with my child. She certainly enjoys doing things to piss me off and embarrass me. She reminds me of Kurt Cobain the way she enjoys pissing people off. I would have never pushed my parents to such limits....or did I? I wish my mom was still around...I'd definitely conduct a Planet Brenda interview to ask.

One thing is for sure, I question how well I've done as a mother. I love her very much, so its not a matter of lack of love. I certainly think I should blow my top and get violent more, or something. I'm all about hugs and talking it out. She's just outrageous, yet she has a superb grade point average and totally kicks ass, so I don't know what to do. It might be too late to do anything, ya know? I do accept full responsibility, however.

The Halloween Pic of The Day: An antique card: