I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
MEME

brendalove@gmail.com

I was tagged by both Shara and Texas Gurl to do a meme. Here it is.

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

Mine is so boring! Here is the fifth sentence of the 23rd post:
"There's gotta be a better way."

I was complaining about how my drawing is so shaky when using Microsoft Word. I was saying there has to be a better way. And I eventually found a better way.....just draw a regular picture on a regular piece of paper and then photograph it with my handy-dandy digital camera!

BORING!!!

Not a very happy day around the Ghetto House today. Sparkle and Bitchard got into a major argument for the 118th million time after being back together for about 5 days. I'm so sick of all that crap. Its freakin' ridiculous.

The Halloween Pic of the Day is a cartoon from Hope via email:




Thanks Hope!