I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, October 24, 2005
KISS KISS, BANG BANG

brendalove@gmail.com

Sunday night....again. *sigh*



Here's something I'm looking forward to: Robert Downey Jr. has a new movie coming out called Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang which also stars Val Kilmer. It has already had a limited city release, which means all the big cities and none of the little crappy ones like mine. The last date I've heard is "early November" for a release date for everyone else.

Robert Downey Jr. is a very talented actor who got caught up in whirlwind of drug abuse. Everyone was convinced he was going to die....and things got very surreal there for awhile. He actually went to jail for about 6 months at one point. But he's slowly coming back and I'm really glad for him, because he is a great actor. I have been hearing nothing but good things about Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. I hope this is the end of his problems.

Here is the Halloween Pic of The Day: A Scary Graveyard.