I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Saturday, October 29, 2005
JUST A LITTLE SICK

Brendalove@gmail.com

Well, I found out why I have been so incredibly tired and wiped out. It would appear I have a mild case of the flu. I have some fever, body aches and extreme tiredness, the kind of tiredness that doesn't go very well with eyeliner and mascara. Right now makeup makes me look like I've been on a 3 week bender. Without it, I look like I've only been on a two week bender. I can't get over how tired I am.


It looks like its going to be a long winter. My area went directly from humidity and needing air conditioning to 30 degree nights. There was no in-between whatsoever. Of course, we've been having mild winters for the past decade....but the one year when gas prices rise uncontrollably will be the year that we have a long, cold, hard winter. Its okay though, I'm used to these ironies of life, my whole life has been a huge ironic farce. A laugh a minute.


I saw a bumper sticker this morning that said "I (heart) someone with autism". I think its wonderful to call attention to the plight of those with this condition. However, I can't help but feel that people that have other conditions are getting left out of the loop. I know actual people with actual conditions that deserve their very own bumper stickers!
I (heart) someone with gout.
I (heart) someone with delusions of grandeur.
I (heart) someone with icky toenail fungus.
Equal rights for all.

Here is the Halloween Pic of the Day: This one is from Judy via email. Its a great big bubbly and shiny J. Lo pumpkin butt!


Photoshopped? I'm not sure but I suspect! What do you think?