I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, October 30, 2005
ITS ALMOST PUMPKIN DAY!!!!!!

Brendalove@gmail.com

Here is a link you the bloggers will enjoy. Its called "How to Start Your Very Own Blog in Fifty One Easy Steps" and I think all of you will relate to at least a little bit of it. I've had this link for quite awhile and just kept forgetting to post it....its been so long now that I can't remember if I found it on my own or if someone sent it to me or what!!! But it is what it is, you can find it Here .


I am starting to feel a bit better. Hopefully I'll be feeling great in time to head right back to work with no time missed. I've held off taking any kind of medicines because I'm still thinking that Tom Cruise is going to release his recipe of cure-all vitamins to the general public any minute now. All of us sickies are patiently waiting, Tom. You need to let us know, its your duty to mankind to save us.


Robert DeNiro as Frankenstein's monster
One good thing about being sick is that I had some time to curl up on the couch and watch some "Monsterfest" today. I watched "Mary Shelley's Frankenstein" (1994) for the first time and thought it was very good for a Frankenstein move. I love the Halloween season so much.


Hope sent this cartoon in.

Pretty soon it'll all be over with and then we'll have to watch heart-warming flicks about going to Grandmother's house for Thanksgiving and lots of Pilgrim-themed satire. Its just not the same.


Hope sent this one too!


The Halloween Pic of The Day: This one is from Susan, via email. It is bumblebees in costume and scaring each other.....otherwise known as......BOOBEES!