I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, October 31, 2005
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Brendalove@gmail.com


Its finally here! My most favorite holiday! Its everything a holiday should be about....lots of fun without a crapload of cooking or going broke trying to show people you care about them. Its just good, clean fun....unless you happen to be wearing the Spiderman costume from the other day!


Nevermind that at work I'm in a room with 3 other people.....and all three just happen to believe that Halloween is an evil day and that the people who celebrate it are in need of their souls to be saved. I'm not going to let a trio of stern Puritans ruin my day!




Here is a plate of pumpkin seeds I washed and dried out. I got all of these seeds from just one pumpkin. I know a couple of little hamsters that are going to be very happy! Even they know Halloween means special TREATS!



Tonight I will be handing out treats, lighting some candles and watching whatever scary movie strikes my fancy.






Here are our pumpkins for this year!!!! Including the obligatory ceremonial Tool pumpkin!

This is your last Halloween Pic of The Day until next year!