I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, October 21, 2005
CRAZY WOMAN

brendalove@gmail.com



I wrote a heavy metal song!

CRAZY WOMAN
[intro: super-mic'ed double bass drum beat, pulse guitar ]
You show up early every day
Defining your priorities
You tried to get a dude fired
You don't like minorities!
You did it cuz he's black!
You a Cra-yay-zee Woman!

At lunchtime every single day
It's vienna sausages, onion rings
A bowl of lima fucking beans
or KFC buffalo chicken wings!
That menu is totally whack!
You a Cra-yay-zee Woman!


Chorus:
Yes, Crazy Woman
All the stories I hear are truuuuuue
But mostly I'm just happy 'cause
I no longer have to sit beside yooooooooou.........YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! [Rob Halford scream]

You're the best of this bunch
Or so you say
Yet you take six 15 minute
Smoke breaks a day!
You must be smokin' crack!
You a Cra-yay-zee Woman!
I said a Cra-yay-zee Woman!

[Earth-shattering guitar solo; fade]

The Halloween Pic of The Day: This puking pumpkin arrives via email from
Markus :



I personally think the pumpkin might be trying to subtlely critique my song!!!!!