I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, September 16, 2005
PETE AND KATE, AT IT AGAIN

Brendalove@gmail.com



FROM THE PETE DOHERTY TRAINWRECK DESK:
There are shockwaves around the world this evening as the totally obvious is revealed: Kate Moss does cocaine! And you thought she maintained her perfect skeletal figure with diet and exercise, didn't you? NOT! And now she's been caught in the act by London's Daily Mirror (Snortin' at the Mirror Daily is more like it). Gawker.com had all the pictures of Kate snortin' it up, but I guess the Daily Mirror's lawyers threatened to sue. WHY OH WHY didn't I copy one of those pics when I had the chance??? Because I was at work, that's why!! I wouldn't want those work people to find out I'm just a shallow Hollywood gossipmonger!

So here's the story....basically Kate was hanging out at a recording studio with our beloved Pete Doherty and some other hoodlums. I guess someone who was hanging around with them managed to get some photos discreetly. I bet Kate is mostly pissed that whoever ratted her out probably snorted up some of her stash, too! And according to the reports, it was apparently QUITE a stash. Everyone always blames Pete for being such a bad influence on Kate.....but I have a sneaky suspicion it may just be the other way around.


And you, dear readers, were not shocked by this news, were you? That's because I've been telling ya'll about the whole sordid affair for weeks now. I always knew I'd find my true calling in life! LOL!