I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
THE NEW WAR

brendalove@gmail.com

God. How come I can blog every single day about hamsters, trees, tomatoes, menstrual cycles, Johnny Depp....in other words....every subject under the sun.....and I might get a couple of comments. But let me spew one political comment and a Blog War explodes? I'd hate to think what would happen if I start blogging about religion and taxes.

Left Wingers, Right Wingers.....I say "NO WINGER"





It looks like Hurricane Ophelia will totally miss my section of the Planet, and for that I am grateful. It might not even be a hurricane when it limps ashore....nothing but a big rainstorm. I'll certainly be glad when the hurricane season is over this year.

And from the Pete Doherty Trainwreck Desk:
D-Listed is reporting that Pete and Kate Moss have gotten married. Craziest. thing. ever. I wonder if they smoked crack at the reception? Or if they really got married at all?