I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, July 01, 2005
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

brendalove@gmail.com



I can't remember when I started my blog. I moved all my early stuff to another file awhile back, which I promptly lost. But I seem to vaguely remember posting a picture of some fireworks last year....so its like, right around that time. The Planetary Birthday. And I'm going to celebrate by not blogging all weekend. Instead, I'm going to READ and make SMART-ASS comments on everyone else's blog, all weekend long. You all know who you are. You won't be safe from me this weekend.

I'm taking the kids (that means Sparkle and her fashion accesory, Bitchard) to the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences this weekend. And we're really excited. Hell, even the ex-husband said he might go. I'll be sure to let you know if any Scientologists are lurking about at the Science Museum. We might go to see some fireworks...and I'm sure we'll probably eat some kind of animal that's been grilled and stuffed in a bun at some point. Otherwise, I'm going to get CAUGHT UP on this stupid housework...and when I'm not doing that I'm going to be chilling out.

Because next week we have OVERTIME! Its like getting a long, cool drink of water after a month on the desert. OVERTIME.....that's time and a half! For doing what the hell they were going to pay me to do anyway...they just want it done quicker, so I get paid more! I plan to totally exploit it and work some insane hours next week. Everybody say YEAH! [yeah!]

So have a killer 4th of July weekend and leave the fireworks to the professionals and the pyros, kids.