I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, July 11, 2005
*SIGH*

brendalove@gmail.com

"Gee Brenda, why haven't you been blogging? And where's that email you promised me?"

Well, I'll tell you what happened. While I was out and about, someone smashed the driver's side window of my car and.......stole my stereo. Yep, its gone. I have no more tunes in my car.

As many of you know, I am a very non-materialistic person. Possessions do not bring me very much pleasure. The exception being MY MUSIC.

Why can't they pick on the rich people? The rich people would just cuss a lot, get everything fixed, and life would go on.

But all this is okay. I still have my car. I can jam out at home and when I get to work. Homeboy the Robber's crack rock was smoked up in about 10 minutes.

I really hate this town sometimes.



Just look at what they did. Not only did they RIIIP the panel out and snatch the stereo, they ruined the drink holder and got some kind of crap on the carpet. Now my car isn't just Ghetto.....its FUGLY.