I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Monday, June 27, 2005
GOD, HE'S SUCH A DICKHEAD!

brendalove@gmail.com



Tom Cruise is totally out of control. Was he always such a self-righteous prick or has somebody been protecting him all this time? Or maybe he's just coming out the closet as a self-righteous prick?

He got into it with Matt Lauer on the Today Show, nearly bursting a blood vessel over psychiatry, antidepressants, Ritalin, and Brooke Shields again.

Random Tom Quotes:

"I've never agreed with psychiatry, ever. Before I was a Scientologist I never agreed with psychiatry. and when I started studying the history of psychiatry, I understood more and more why I didn't believe in psychology."

"Do you know what Adderall is? Do you know Ritalin? Do you know now that Ritalin is a street drug? Do you understand that?"

"Here's the problem. You don't know the history of psychiatry. I do."

"There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance."

"The antidepressant, all it does is mask the problem. There's ways of vitamins and through exercise and various things." (this quote actually makes no sense but you get the idea what he's saying.)

"You have to evaluate and read the research papers on how they came up with these theories, Matt, okay. That's what I've done. Then you go and you say where's-- where's the medical test? Where's the blood test that says how much Ritalin you're supposed to get?"



For God's sake, is there anyone out there that can shut this guy up?

Dear Tom,

We all love you dearly for being so intelligent and knowing more that tens of thousands of psychologists and psychiatrists. I know you will have no problems naming your sources.....books, research papers, scientific journals, etc.......that you were able to access and come to such conclusions that you are confidently able to sweep the science of the brain completely under the rug. I know you will have no problem accepting responsibility when people stop taking their antidepressants and the suicide rate soars, the homicide rate soars, and candidates for forced incarceration soars.

And Tom, since you love talking about it so much, can you please publicize exactly WHICH vitamins you take, at what dosage and where you are buying them? Because....as I am sure you already know.....there has been scandal in the past concerning vitamins that actually don't contain anything in them? Because there's no real FDA regulation of the vitamin industry?

And of course, I'm sure you'll be releasing an exercise video letting us all know exactly which exercises we need to be performing to hold off our hallucinatory psychotic urges. I can't wait.

On a final note, Tom, thanks for all the entertainment you've provided over the past few months.

Love,
Brenda