I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
DRIVING BLUES

Brendalove@gmail.com

Today is SPONGE's birthday, who comments on my blog sometimes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPONGE!!!



Yesterday I got stuck in traffic.....AGAIN. It was pouring rain and the lightning was going crazy. Inspired, I used the opportunity to crank up Nine Inch Nails' "With Teeth" and do an interpretive dance. Without using my feet, of course. I really could have used some black hair and maybe a cape.

I don't know if anyone was watching or not. Hey at least I wasn't picking my nose in traffic!!!



And anyway, something has really got to be done about the traffic situation here. We really, really need a train system. You people in the big cities are very lucky. Is your car broken down? What the hell, just take the train to work!

Well, its not like that here. If you don't have a car, you're screwed. Walk to work? Yeah, if I get started about 4:00 in the morning, I might make it there on time. Bike to work? HA HA HA. If you bike anywhere in this town, you are taking your life into your own hands. People actually play a game where they see how close they can get to the biker without hitting them.



But something's gotta happen. Gas is getting to be way too much to deal with.