I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, June 30, 2005
DAMN THOSE SCIENTOLOGISTS!

brendalove@gmail.com


Don't ever accuse TOM of not thinking outside the box. He thinks way, way outside the box.

"Asked in an interview with the tabloid daily Bild if he believed in aliens, Cruise said: "Yes, of course. Are you really so arrogant as to believe we are alone in this universe?"

I always knew there was a reason I didn't become a reporter. Its because I would have eventually lost my job because I slapped Tom Cruise. Not that what I think what he's saying is wrong (this one time)......I actually AGREE with him. There probably is some other form of life out there. I would slap him because he was so arrogant as to label ME arrogant for posing the question to him.

I never thought anything about Scientology before now. To be honest, I don't really even know what it is. I just always figured it was a group that worshipped....uh....science. And maybe they would gather together on Darwin's birthday to exchange gifts around the Evolution Tree or something. But after all this Tom Cruise business.....hey, I'll bite. I'm heading over to a Scientology website and I'm going to get the actual lowdown on this business. Although I can tell you right now....I have a big problem with "religions" that do not have tolerance for other peoples' rights and opinions.

If I haven't visited your blog this week I'll catch you this weekend. FER SURE.