I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, April 21, 2005
CURSES!

Brendalove@gmail.com

ANNOUNCEMENT: I REALIZE THAT ALL THE PICTURES ON MY BLOG ARE GONE.

CURSES, dammit! My Village Photos account wasn't upgraded after all....I have no pics at the moment. They should still all be in place but I've just exceeded my bandwidth. I sent them an email so hopefully this will be handled soon and all the cute little pictures will return to their proper place. In the meantime, you people should really learn to read and quit depending on pictures to entertain you! ;-) What do you think this is, your own little Picturesque World???

I really don't have time to blog anyway......I've been painting like crazy on Sparkle's banner. I am going to be able to get it done in plenty of time....and if I do say so myself, its looking awesome. I'm really happy with how the little picture of Ville Valo is coming along....its semi-copied from a little drawing Sparkle had found somewhere. I hate copying someone else's work, but its what she wanted. I try to do little things to make it somewhat my own too. Who cares, I just want to get the thing done. I'll take pictures and post them as soon as I get my picture status settled.