I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
PARANOIA DESCENDS, CAN MADNESS BE FAR AWAY?

brendalove@gmail.com

Short post....I had this wonderful blog idea all planned out, but about halfway through the computer....farted or something, I don't know what happened. There was all this technicolor and pfffffffff sound and my post was gone. I'm too freaking mad to recreate it right now, but do tune in tomorrow when I'm sure I will have gotten over it by then.



I didn't watch the Oscars last night but I did catch a quickie glimpse of Johnny Depp on one of the tabloid shows tonight. Naturally he was scrumptious-looking, even though he did decide to wear his tux from his junior prom to the festivities.

The little devil-beard was a nice touch. He's sort of scary-looking and we love that about him.

Also....I got a letter from BLAB in the mail today. Only the readers who have been reading the longest will remember Blab....my sort-of boyfriend who thought Skynyrd was God and who would never, never, EVER STOP TALKING! I was pretty sure ol' Blab was losing his mind there at the end too....though its hard to say whether I caused it or if he was already like that. But now its been confirmed, the guy's a loon. He writes me a letter telling me he knows I'm upset because we haven't spoken in so long and that he's going to call me soon and explain all. Ummmmm....HELLO? I can't believe he's having delusions of grandeur now. I could get really mean right now and I just don't have it in me.....but I'm sure he'll find an excellent mother figure if he keeps on searching. Whatever. If he calls I'll just recommend an excellent mental facility that's very close to home and I hear the straitjackets are couture. What a freaking idiot.

And speaking of freaking idiots....The Viking King went to China and is unreachable. I'm starting to think the Viking King is some kind of Russian Double Agent or something and I'm getting really paranoid, with good reason. Viking King, if you read this dammit, you better email me.