I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
HAMSTER WAR!

Brendalove@gmail.com

Tonight Sparkle, Bitchard and I did the Drive-by Concert experience and went to see Autolux. Can you believe that after all the talking I've done about them that I was having a Tuesday night moment and didn't want to go? The kids got me in a better mood so we finally went. And it was worth it because they were good. I was pissed because I forgot the camera but I did get this nifty flier:

I didn't even have to steal it this time.....the guy actually said it okay to just take it. I think the kids enjoyed themselves but they bitched about all of Greg Edwards' feedback. I mean, that's just what he does. This would be like bitching because Hendrix used feedback, or bitching because Townshend does windmills. Its just WHAT THEY DO. Kids today just don't understand anything.

Just look at Sparkle trying to be so sweet and innocent looking and she's NOT. You won't believe what she did the other day. She told me that HER hamster was cuter than MY hamster, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HAMSTER!!!! I tried to get his little ears covered before he heard such hurtful words but wasn't successful. So this means WAR. Please tune in tomorrow....for the very first annual Planet Brenda Hamster Beauty Contest. See two hamsters compete for the title of.....ummmm.....Prime Minister Hamster. And you get a chance to vote!!!!!


HAPPY HAMSTER vs. MR. CHUBBS

Who will win the title of most beautiful and desirable hamster? Tune in to find out!
Keanu Reeves said he would be casting his vote!

(people voting for Keanu as most desirable will be disqualified)