I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, March 18, 2005
GRAND POOBAHS AND VIKING KINGS

brendalove@gmail.com

So I sit down once again and attempt another post. Blogger has been such a bummer! Of course I know a lot of you out there are having problems, too....so I feel much better knowing I am not the only one. Everything takes forever to load and it just....it just sucks!

I was talking to someone today and telling them that I was feeling much better since I got that iron infusion. I mentioned that I had felt so drained of energy and that I had been worried it was depression. This person comments "Well I'm glad you found out what it was. I was wondering if you were going to "be depressed" forever!" Yes, at least there was something REALLY wrong with me and not that play-acting attention-getter, depression! Its hard to believe that in this day and time, when there is so much information available, that there are still people so ignorant about the facts of depression. I really wanted to launch into a lecture, but what's the use? Ignorance is ignorance and always will be.


Left to Right: Troy Van Leeuwen, Eric Estrada, SOME RANDOM, Nick

Me, Sparkle and a passel of kids are going to see Queens of the Stone Age in Norfolk this weekend. It should be a blast. Sparkle is trying to convince me that SOME RANDOM in the above photo is a sunburned Josh. There is no way in hell that is Josh. Its SOME RANDOM. And Eric Estrada's name isn't really Eric Estrada...I just thought it was funny because he looks just like him. His real name is Joey Castillo. Compare for yourself:

SOME RANDOM vs. Josh
Totally NOT the same dude.
However, SOME RANDOM was able to snag 3 members of QOTSA for a photo, so he must have it going on.


Okay, this worries me a bit....


Here's Grand Poobah of Planet Brenda Troy Van Leeuwen in his natural habitat.

NO more pictures of them for now. Anyway, I hope to have some good ones of my own when I get back from the show to post.

THE LATEST GOSSIP:
Well, unless its just Blogger screwing up....and I have a feeling its not that.....Blogger has deleted the Viking King's blog again. I wonder what the hell is going on? Why is the Viking King such an enigma? And how come MY blog kept getting hits from government agencies when he left to go to China? That had me paranoid. I'm starting to think the Viking King is some kind of spy or something.

Dear Mr. Government Agency:
I met the Viking King when I found his blog when I was surfing. I was struck by the fact that he cursed more in his blog than I did in mine and told him so. He then surfed my blog and told me it was too long and boring. And we became blog friends, that's all! I swear, I don't know anything about any conspiracies and I know virtually nothing about the Viking King or his pot-smoking minions. I do know he's a kick ass artist, that's about it.
Thank you,
Brenda
P.S. Feel free to come back and hang around on my blog anytime you want to, though.




Here is someone who wants to be a Viking King.