I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, March 03, 2005
BEAUTY CONTEST CANCELLED

Brendalove@gmail.com

The Hamster Beauty Contest is officially cancelled. I had so many great plans. I had all these cute little outfits to put on them and even a guitar. Guess what? Hamsters don't play that crap. Happy is totally skittish tonight and he's usually the more laid-back one. They would not keep still, refused to have anything put over their heads and once they'd had enough of it all, started crapping all over me. End of show right there.

We actually got a decent picture of Mr. Chubbs for once.

This is Happy, pre-poop, and that's the best we could do. He doesn't care if he got dissed the other day, he'd rather dance to his own drummer anyway, I guess. The Poop Drummer.

I do hereby promise not to abuse any more hamsters by trying to dress them cutely.

To Judy: Re: 10 things you've done: Judy, your list is great. I'll start thinking about mine. I don't think I've actually DONE 10 things and definitely not like the things you've done. I think I should do some more living.

To Ace: Re: BLOG: I can't put you in my blog when I don't have pictures! What happened to all the pictures?

To Jacqueesh: Re: Fish Question: I WILL ASK THE FISH QUESTION, PROMISE!!

To EVERYONE: The new Mars Volta scores about an 85. Its not BAD....its just either its not quite as good or I have some more maturing to do musically. Or something.

Anyways, gotta run. We're having a homework crisis and the computer is needed. Later!