I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Friday, February 04, 2005
SHORT ONE

brendalove@gmail.com

The Viking King initiated a conversation in my comments yesterday that culminated in the idea of a Viking King Chia Pet. I was ready to compose some art....but I went to the Viking King's blog first and he did it much, much better than I ever could have dreamed. Its so funny:
http://thevikingking.blogspot.com/ - definitely "Must-See Blogging" at its finest.

But now I don't have anything to blog about. Advice to all bloggers: Never pick your blogging subject and then let your mind close down for the day. I'm trying to wake my brain up now but its no use.

So instead, here's some MS Paint artwork I did in response to a discussion at the Sweetie Pie Message board.


Here's Sweetie Pie and Greg (from Autolux), gracing the Wheaties box.


This is Sweetie Pie rocking the Froot Loops box


And here's the Fantastic Planet Space Dude being King Vitamin.

I promise to do some better blogging this weekend. Maybe.