I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
ROBOT DAY?

brendalove@gmail.com

According to this person at this blog http://randomspeak.blogspot.com/ .......Monday was "Love Your Robot Day". Dear God. I was too scared to comment. Can you believe robots get their own holiday?

Here is an actual painting entitled "Robot Holiday"....unbelievable. I'm going to go hide under my bed now.


Today was another beautiful day weather-wise, so I got outside and exercised. As some of you may (or may not) remember, I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which is just a fancy term for getting tired out faster than the average person. I found myself getting a little stiff about halfway through the walk and there's no one but myself to blame. I have GOT to exercise and do it regularly, which means EVERY DAY. I need to do something, at least one exercise every single day, or I might lose my ability to do so forever.


One thing that is going to make it easier to keep my exercise goals is that Conglomo ("We Own You") has announced an expansion. They're going to build another 3 story building next to the already huge 3 story building they already have....and part of the expansion is going to include a 4,000 sq ft. gym! This means I don't have to exercise in their current closet-sized gym anymore if its too cold to go outside and have people sling their sweat on me, because I'll have my own personal space. Working at Conglomo certainly has its perks.

Have you ever wanted something so bad, wished for it, prayed for it, but it just didn't happen? You wonder why, why, WHY? But then a million days later you find out something on the sly and you're like.....oh my God, thank you God for not listening to me and I'll never ever bother you ever again? As the Viking King would say, Holy Steaming Shit! So I guess the saying is true, Be Careful What You Ask For, You Just Might Get It.