I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
BUSH FINALLY REVEALS A PORTION OF HIS AGENDA

brendalove@gmail.com


Sparkle was on the phone tonight with a friend, some boy from school. He has to get off the phone.
BOY: Okay, I gotta go now.
SPARKLE: Okay.
BOY: Okay, love you, bye.
SPARKLE: Uh, I.....um......

She got off the phone and had the darnedest look on her face. "Mom, he said it like it was just the most natural thing in the world!" I told her that he probably didn't even realize he said it and not to get too bent out of shape over it, but that if he DOES realize it he's at home right now having a major adolescent conniption stroke, so just don't mention it to him. I've answered the phone before when I was dead asleep and would automatically say "Conglomo! This is Brenda, how can I help you?" except it sounded more like "Glaucoma! Thish Brenna, howcunna hepya?" Its just like being on autopilot with no brain to back it up.


Here is the book I am reading right now, it was totally NOT in my stack of things to read, but was instead an impulse drug store purchase. Its a collection of short stories that were the best of the best in some kind of internet short story contest. They received about a hundred thousand entries more than they thought they would. Everybody wants to be a writer. I am jealous of good fiction writers. I can't do it. I can come up with some freaky stuff but I don't feel like wasting time with character development or plot thickeningers. I love making up my own words though. But I don't feel too bad about it....if you can't write well there's always blogging!

Here's an interesting article:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/02/21/bush.science.ap/index.html
Apparently the Bush administration is ignoring proven scientific data that doesn't meet the Bush Agenda. While I totally believe this article, it is a bit vague. The example given is fossil fuel and global warming....I totally believe all that. What the article doesn't tell me is exactly what IS the Bush Agenda, concerning science or anything thing else, for that matter? Does anyone out there know? Anyone? Hello? Hell-ooooo out there!

*crickets chirping*


Here's the Bush Agenda for the crickets:

They call it Jing Kung but them's crickets, baby! Preserved in a fine golden blend of spices and just waiting for your next party or barbeque!