I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
BLOGGING PROBS?

brendalove@gmail.com


You are mapquest.com You like to tell people where to go. You are not afraid to ask for directions.  You would rather drive than fly.  You like to travel.
Which Website are You?


Here is a quiz I found from Killy's http://kneedeepinit.blogspot.com/ website. I do enjoy telling people where to go!


Of all the blogs I visit....there has been an unbelievable number of people stating:
1. They have writer's block and can't think of anything to blog about
2. They are frustrated with blogging for whatever reason (they don't feel like anyone is reading, they don't get many hits, etc.)
3. They've lost that blogging feeling.
4. They won't be blogging anymore for awhile.

All at once this is happening. Now I haven't been blogging for quite a year....is this the time of year when everyone's built-in brain blogging lobe has a synapse?

Now me, you'll never have to worry about me running out of things to talk about. That's not to say that it will be INTERESTING things but I'll find something to talk about. I might have slow days, I might have just picture days, I might even disappear for a day or two.....but I'll be back with something totally irrelevant and maddeningly stupid. Because I'm just that kind of girl.


Speaking of maddeningly stupid, I have become quite attached to the hamster. He
has been quite a nice addition to our family. He is getting very comfortable in his new surroundings and his individual personality is starting to shine through. I'm a little suspicious though, of what kind of life Little Bud led before his adoption.