I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, January 27, 2005
NEGAVITY PERSONIFIED

Brendalove@gmail.com

My post from the other day was longer. I don't know what happened to it. It got zapped into oblivion somewhere between "Save As Draft" and "Your Blog Published Successfully". The most pathetic part is that I didn't even notice till much later.


Yes, I've still been sick. And I'm SICK OF IT. I don't even want to blog about it. I'm going to go to the doctor tomorrow and he's going to DO SOMETHING or I'm going to blow. Up, that is.

But I don't mind telling you people that Sparkle has done absolutely nothing to make me feel better either. She comes home and tells me she needs pillow stuffing for a Home Ec. project. Fine, here's some money, get Bitchard to take you to the Gettin' Place and would you pleaaaase bring me back some ice cream for my aching throat? Pleaaaassse? So she comes home with pillow stuffing and freaking Push Ups. I detest Push Ups. She KNOWS this. She tells me they didn't have ice cream. Right. In that whole freaking store there was no ice cream. And they couldn't go to another store, oh no. But they laid in a supply of Push Ups for themselves.


They're just one Push Up short of a six pack. I don't get any love. I'm sure a frozen Lean Cuisine could be as equally soothing to a sore throat as ice cream, though.

So you see, the doctor has GOT to do something. I might die of neglect otherwise.




File this one under things I desperately want to tell you about but I can't. Just be assured that Butt Kissing is alive and well at Conglomo, no its not a dying art. At all. HAW HAW HAW!



I'm in full-on Negavity Mode and I hate myself for it. Forget this life, I've bungled everything. I'm already making plans for my next life.

And file this one under things worth living for:
Here is a link to a couple of Johnny Depp movie trailers. I obviously can't wait. These links were first posted by Garnet at http://www.garnetsbreathingroom.blogspot.com/

Tim Burton's Corpse Bride:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/corpse_bride/

Tim Burton's Charlie and The Chocolate Factory:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/charliechocolatefactory/

And file this one under things that make me want to give up entirely:
According to Ryan at http://www.ryanbrush.blogspot.com/ - the new Mars Volta sucks. I feel like crawling up in the motor of an 18-wheeler and waiting for the driver to start the engine.