I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, January 04, 2005
AHHH PERFECTION AT LAST!

brendalove@gmail.com


Today was the first day back to work from the holiday. It wasn't so bad. I just hope this will be a good year in every single way.


Here is Olga, Helga's sister from the "Hey Arnold" cartoon. She is perfection personified. My New Years' Resolutions began today and I am actually pretty good at this perfection thing. I yawned once and a little bit of my mascara got smudged but other than that I was utterly perfect, in every way. I smiled. I didn't get mad about anything. I practiced my deep breathing. I took a walk in the sunshine. I meditated (well, NAPPED but whatever!). Tonight I will practice all of the facial cleansing techniques my dermatologist wanted me to. Complete, utter perfection! Watch out Olga!

A lady at work brought in some old books she didn't want anymore. I was going through them when I struck pay dirt!

This is one of my ultimate favorite science fiction books from when I was a kid! Totally out of print...and heaven only knows whatever happened to my abused copy. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it laying there. I couldn't have been any happier than if I'd just discovered a way to power the automobile with a bottled fart. I can't wait to read it again!

You people make fun of me and my robotphobia....well just feast your little eyes on this link:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/12/27/explorers.ecobot/index.html
A fly-eating robot that powers itself....by eating flies! I can just hear you now...."well that's clever!" Well, what's going to happen when this robot discovers it can generate even MORE energy by eating your dog Fido? And gain the ultimate energy by eating YOU! Humankind is doomed, doomed I tell you!

But whatever, I've got to go continue my perfection quest by folding some laundry.....

Ummmm, are those little tiny robots in the lower left hand corner? SEE WHAT I MEAN???
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!