I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Three Things

brendalove@gmail.com



Here is a quiz I lifted from Killy's blog http://kneedeepinit.blogspot.com/ ( I sure have been stealing a lot lately!) Copy and paste it on your blog and answer the questions!


Three names you go by:
Brenda
Mrs. Sparkle's Mom
Dollar General

Three Screennames you have:
Brendalove
Spaceclam
Heliotropicrose

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
My sense of humor
The fact that I am insane in the membrane
I almost never get bored

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
I wish I was beautiful
I get tired easily
Extremely bad judgement in romantic relationships


Three parts of your heritage:
ummm....Southern!
Cherokee Indian
Hippie

Three things that scare you:
Ghosts
Robots
Good looking men

Three of your everyday essentials:
Contacts
My 64 oz cup of water (Duke cup!)
CD supply

Three things you are wearing right now:
My ugly but beloved house clogs
Clothes
Deodorant

Three of your favorite bands:
Oh Good Lord this is an impossible question....okay....all time faves...
Led Zeppelin
Nirvana
Failure

Stuck On You til the end of time.....

Three of your favorite songs at the moment:
"Turnstile Blues" - Autolux
"Inertiatic" - the Mars Volta
"California Songs" - Local H

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Sparkle and I want to join the gym.
Help Ace get a demo recorded
Microscopin'

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
A healthy relationship with someone halfway sane
A grown up man that has his own money, a dependable car and doesn't still live with his mother. Lots of laughs


Two Truths and A Lie: (Which is which?)
I got a letter published in Rolling Stone once defending Eddie Vedder
I think Pee Wee Herman is a great actor
I once french-kissed Johnny Depp and lived to tell the tale.

Three Things about the Opposite Sex that appeal to you:
Eyes
Personality
Voice

Three Things you just can't do:
Clean the house with a cheerful attitude
Get into "The Lord of The Rings"...I don't know why
Hate Monica Lewinsky

She was used, abused and hung out to dry....her only crime was being friends with that bitch Linda Tripp.

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
Writing/blogging
Reading
Bad Photography

Three Things you want to do really badly:
Join the gym
Travel
Quit work and become a professional diva

Three careers you are considering:
Forensic scientist
Writer
Working at Conglomo in the Cubicle Farm

Three Places you want to go on Vacation:
London
Greece
Gettysburg

Three kids' names:
Sparkle! HAHAHAHA
Homer
Dave Grohl - Grohl would be the middle name

Would you name your kid after this man? Ummm....ya!

Three Things you want to do before you die:
See my daughter grow up, get married, have kids, be happy
Be an inspiration to SOMEBODY, somehow
Face death fearlessly (a.k.a. Goth School of Thought)

Three People who have to take this quiz or die painfully:
Just do it!

Here's your Christmas Snack of The Day, a pissed-off cookie: