I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Thursday, December 23, 2004
OH MY GOD!

brendalove@gmail.com

Yes, you have come to the right place!


What do you think of the new look? Isn't it beautiful? Shara from Web Divas
http://www.web-divas.com/ designed this for me. Head on over there and get her to make something for you, too. I could have never done this by myself in a million years. This is much more reflective of my personality, don't you think? Kind of spacey, kind of.....Out There. I want my visitors to feel like they are traveling to another world when they visit Planet Brenda.

I've got to get used to the new look. I keep going back to watch the stars blink. Tomorrow I am going to start linking to everybody and their grandma. Links for everyone! If you DON'T want a link, you better let me know. If you want a link, let me know who you are and where we can link to you. Its going to be one great big huge LINKFEST!


Better yet, let's just have a party!


So let me know what you think!