I would have ruled this world too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
Sunday, December 26, 2004

brendalove@gmail.com

The blog wasn't hacked! It was just one of those internet thangs and don't ask me to explain it. You may as well ask me to explain how the universe functions, because I probably understand that better. I'm telling you, if you have an internet ignorance problem, you can't go wrong with the Web Divas. Once again, that's Web Divas.... http://www.web-divas.com/ I'd pay them a small montly charge just to have them on call when I'm having a problem. Hmmmm...maybe I should pitch that idea to them!


There's been a terrible earthquake in Southeast Asia. 11,000 dead. Thank goodness my friend Silk http://silkstress.blogspot.com/ is okay! But please if you can please say a prayer for the 11,000 dead and for those that loved them.

I'm really kind of tired tonight so I am going to cut it short. Back to work for me tomorrow! If I can cram in 8 hours from Monday to Thursday I can be off Friday, though.